[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] ThruOurEyes: Wednesday, March 19 at 8:00 pm Eastern, Interview With En Vision America, Prescription Labeling

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Mar 14 15:26:22 UTC 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbnet-members-list [mailto:nfbnet-members-list-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of joe ruffalo (by way of David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>)
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 07:15 PM
To: nfbnet-members-list at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbnet-members-list] ThruOurEyes: Wednesday, March 19 at 8:00 pm
Eastern, Interview With En Vision America, Prescription Labeling

On Wednesday, March 19 at 8:00 pm Eastern, ThruOurEyes Host Joe Ruffalo will
interview Sharla Glass, industry relations and Amanda Tolson, pharmacy
relations from EnVision America.
Discussion will highlight and feature the history of EnVision America, best
practices for labeling prescriptions, the methods to advocate for labeling
at your local pharmacy, and the next steps to have labeling for the blind
community.
We encourage listeners to call 1-888-572-0141 with their comments and or
questions.

***

To listen/view log into:
www.thruoureyes.org
or for JAWS and other screen reader users:
http://m.thruoureyes.org
Click/Enter on the listen to get the audio only or go a bit further down the
page for the view and click/enter there for audio and video

Also you can see us live on youtube as well www.youtube.com/wtoenetwork.

To listen to the live show via phone, call:
1 347 215 7037.
To phone in with a suggestion, comment, or just a shout out:
1 888 572 0141

To get any podcasts:

Audio podcasts:
http://www.thruoureyes.org/podcasts/WTOERadio.xml
We care. We share. We grow. We make a difference Joe Ruffalo, President
National Federation of the Blind of new jersey
973 743 0075
nfbnj1 at verizon.net
Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314