[Nfbc-info] need your help-tell your story!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun May 4 23:42:37 UTC 2014

Dear California Federation Family,

 I really need your help with something- something I think you all can do because each of you has a story to tell!

  I have been really  struggling with
 ideas for our newsletter.
 I will be Honest with you  when i say  that this has not been an  easy thing to undertake, and this is why I so need your support.

 Do you know  of something cool  and exciting going on  in our California Affiliate, something really important that the blind of the state of California should know about?
  Did you take on something really challenging that you wish to share with your   Federation Family? (run a marathon, start a new job, a new school, a first-time parent, etc).
  Are you just learning about the NFB and are  inspired so  much so that you  really are itching to write about it?
 Do you have a interesting  Hobby you want to share.
  Well,
 these are things that you can write, and people will want to hear about!
  What do you have to do?
 Well I thought you would never ask!
 Please send your story, event, activity, etc to   Darian Smith at: dsmithnfb at gmail.com  no later than June 1. 2014.
 If you are wanting to write something but  you don’t know just   what to write, feel free to contact me and we can come up with something to contribute.

 Remember: we all have a story to share, and you are no exception!
 I’m very excited to hear from you and I thank you so much for your help!

  Darian