[Nfbc-info] Blind Californians in San Francisco all week

Mary Willows via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Fri May 16 18:50:51 UTC 2014

Hello All:

Just want to let you know that although some of us are not available for the
Bay to Breakers Race on Sunday, we will have visibility during the week in
the city.  One of our new leaders, JaneenRockwell-Owens is teaching a class
for childcare providers on Tuesday and Thursday at the Children's Council of
San Francisco on Church Street.  Janeen has been teaching and training
childcare providers for 35 years.  The topic is "Loss and Trauma for the
young child".  Parents and providers will discuss ways to explain death or
trauma to young children like the death of a pet or Grandparent or any kind
of crisis which their young minds can't yet understand.

If you are interested in more information call Janeen at (925) 754-2518.

Sincerely,

Mary Willows

Please donate to Braille Enrichment for Learning & Literacy (BELL) by
sending your tax deductible donation to:

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

Thank you,

Mary Willows, President NFBC