[Nfbc-info] RESPONSE TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE matters (nfb Digest Volume 108, issue 24)

Dennis Russak via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Tue May 27 17:19:55 UTC 2014

Good Morning Everyone
  I read with interest this last issue of our NFB. DIGEST, Volume 108, Issue 24. After reading about Domestic violence in subsequent issues of our digest, I agree that our national Human Services division needs to be contacted. If I'm correct, David Stayer who is president of our Greater Long Island chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of New York, is still that Division's President.
   I've known David since 1982 and have been almost best friends with him since then.

  If you want, I have his phone number at his home, and I'm willing to contact him sometime this week. Let me know either way. You can contact me through the list serve, or email me at: russakdennis at gmail.com.

     Dennis Russak