[Nfbc-info] accessible tracfone

Lauren Merryfield via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 03:32:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

Do you know if there are any accessible tracfones out there? I am
considering ditching one of my full-time phones and getting a tracfone or
other prepaid phone for emergencies or when my iPhone acts out. I would not
need everything to be accessible, but the more, the better. I'd need it to
be not very expensive, too.

Thanks

Lauren

Ephesians 5 19-20 KJV

19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing
and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name
of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Advice from my cats:"Meow when you feel like it."

My book:"there's more than one way to be okay":

www.Theresmorethanoneway.com