[Nfbc-info] clarification about forthcoming S. D. Chapter

Lisa Irving via Nfbc-info nfbc-info at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 16:28:49 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I would like to clarify that we will approve our constitution on June 17th.
That is the night folks may join by paying dues. Thereafter, we will vote
for elected positions.

The meeting location is: 4283 El Cajon Blvd. Rm. 240. Go past the first
single locked glass door and walk a little further to the double glass door.
It will be locked. Either a security guard or an Abled-Disabled Advocacy
employee will let you in and escort you to our meeting location. For more
questions please call the SDNFB contact number: (619) 209-0089.

From,

Lisa Irving