[Nfbc-info] NFBC East Bay Chapter's Community Service Project on November 8th.

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 00:31:40 UTC 2014

Hello!!

    The NFBC East Bay chapter will be having a community  service project
event held at Glide Memorial Church in San Francisco on Saturday  November 8,
2014.  We will be assisting the church with their lunch pmeal  program by
serving lunch for the homeless.  We are in a group of fifthteen  and we still
have five slots remaining that are free.  If attending you can  wear
anytype of a top but it cannot be a tank top and also need to wear close  toed
shoes that you will be able to wear comfortablely for a couple of hours
because there is a lot of standing while serving.  Also, need to be at  Glide
Memorial Church no later than 11:15 a.m.!!  serving is from 11:30  a.m. to 2
p.m.!!  if interested please contact Jaime Tomasello, vice  president of the
chapter either at _jktomasell at aol.com_ (mailto:jktomasell at aol.com)  or at
(925)594-2583 no  later tahn this Thursday 11/06/14.  The reason because I have
to give the  volunteer coordinator at the church by this Friday the exact
number of people  that will be in our group.  Hope to see many at Glide
Memorial Church in  San Francisco this upcoming Saturday to make a small
difference that are less  fortunate than some of us and that we can make a difference
by helping  out!!

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello, Vice President of the NFBC East Bay  Chapter