[Nfbc-info] Comments on Braille Friend by Robomasters 2.6

Miso Kwak kwakmiso at aol.com
Sun Nov 9 04:20:20 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,
Do you remember the Robomasters 2.6 and their project Braille Friend
from this year's state convention?
At the presentation I realized that they are from the same school
district where I went to high school, so I introduced myself to Mr.
Fong and we have been in touch ever since the convention.
On the next Tuesday I will be meeting with them to be "interviewed".
According to Mr. Fong, presentations like one they gave at the
convention and meeting with related people is a part of requirements
for their robotics competitions.
The students of the Robomasters 2.6 gave me questions in advance and
the following is the last two questions:
Do you have any suggestions on how to make the Braille Friend an even
better product for the blind and visually impaired?
Can you write a comment on or review of the Braille Friend for our
display board?
If you have any feedback you would like to share with Robomasters 2.6
regarding these questions, please let me know. I would like to share
your thoughts on our discussion.
Thank you.
Best,
Miso Kwak