[Nfbc-info] HELP NEEDED...VERY IMPORTANT!

Anita Ogletree anita.ogletree63 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:10:48 UTC 2014

Good morning.

I have a big dilemma.  Recently, I joined a church in Stockton and am
currently going through new members class.  There's a packet to go through
that was emailed to me that would really help me if I could have it
brailled.

If someone has a Brailleembosserr and is willing to assist me, I would be
willing to pay to have this document in Braille.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Anita

--
"No, I have not achieved it...but I focus on this one thing: forgetting the
past and looking orward what lies ahead.  I press on to reach the end of

Anita Ogletree