[Nfbc-info] Caltrans disability awareness committee scholarship

Clark, Ted A@DOT ted.clark at dot.ca.gov
Thu Nov 13 17:57:50 UTC 2014

Good morning.

This is a reminder that you have through close of business Wednesday November 26 to apply for the Caltrans Disability Awareness Committee Scholarship.

The Caltrans disability awareness committee is giving away one $500 scholarship and two $250 scholarships.

I encourage you to take the time and apply for the scholarship.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 916-227-7518 or by email.

Ted Clark
EEO/Disability Analyst
Equal Employment Opportunity Program (EEOP)
1727 30th Street, MS 90
Sacramento, CA 95816
Office (916) 227-7518,
Fax (916) 227-5199