[Nfbc-info] Just relocated, and was wondering where the nearest chapter meeting is

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 20 21:08:57 UTC 2014

There is  a chapter in Riverside. I don't know the location but I'm sure
someone will put it out on the listserve. We are trying to get Orange County
up and running but that would be too far for you.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net