[Nfbc-info] letter from NFB -Buffalo, NY

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Nov 22 17:08:44 UTC 2014

Chuck,

Yep, I grew up outside of Buffalo; otherwise known as the Snow Belt of
Western NY. It wasn't so bad as a child... On the other hand I recall
wearing the long maxi coats and trudgeing through snow drifts to take final
college exams... Hmm. San Diego isn't so bad even if I'm quite cold and the
tempature is a freezing 59 degrees. Lol.

Best,
Lisa Irving