[Nfbc-info] One of our own {Escondido NFB Chapter member}

Karmalynne ladyklynne at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 10:27:39 UTC 2014

Good MOrning,

Thank you so much for sharing this story! A few of us had the
opportunity to have dinner with Chris during a state convention a few
years back. He shared his story with all of us, and I just remember
there was not a dry eye in the room. I often wondered how Chris was
doing, and how he was adapting to this life altering event. His
courage is admirable.

--
Karmalynne,
The Women's Circle - Owner