[Nfbc-info] o t cheap but good Internet service

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 25 03:37:22 UTC 2014

I hav dish internet. Although it is much less expensive, it is not very
good. However, if you don't livestream much, you might be able to use it.
They only give you 15 gigabites on peak and 15 gigabites off peak which is 2
am to 8:am. After that, you can pay to get more gigabites or get internet
that is very slow. We are stuck with this being int the high desert of
Southern California. This is all we've got up here unless we want to pay an
arm and a leg for Charter which isn't very good aat all.

The proble with cheaper internet as cheaper anything is the old saying "You
get what you pay for."

Good luck.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net