[Nfbc-info] taking the GRE using JAWS

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Nov 26 00:27:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm completing paperwork to request accommodations to take the GRE Revised
General Test. I have just learned that JAWS is not available. I have been
informed that ETS uses their own screen reading software. The woman who
shared this information stated, "It was an awful experience". What have
other JAWS users done to take the GRE using screen reading software?

I'm not thrilled about the idea of utilizing a reader and scribe.

Thank you for your thoughts and for sharing your experiences and advice.

Best,

Lisa Irving

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net