[Nfbc-info] Bay Area chapter Holiday Party

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 27 19:16:02 UTC 2014

Hello Roger and all:
Thank you for this invitation.  This is a wonderful idea for everyone to get
together for the holidays.  I love Macaroni's Grill and it is in such an
accessible location.

Unfortunately, I will be at the national center for the BELL Program
training that weekend.  I will miss all of you.  Raise a glass for me.  I
will bring holiday greetings from the entire bay area to everyone at the
national center.

Love,
Mary

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,