[Nfbc-info] Thanksgiving thoughts and wishes

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 28 03:31:57 UTC 2014

To All My Friends past, present and future:

I want to share some thanksgiving reflections with all of you as this
beautiful day comes to an end.

This year has been like so many of the years that have gone before. It was
filled with times of love; times of connection; times of celebration; and
times of sadness.  This year has also been a new year  filled with change;
with growth; and with the unexpected.

We gathered today in a spirit of gratitude that we are here, right now,
sharing our lives, supporting each other and making each moment count.

We bring so much to this table today.  We bring hearts full of hopes and
challenges, joys and concerns.  We bring our complicated lives , our losses,
our loves, our dreams come true.  We bring ourselves, whole and complete and
the relationships that we share.  We are linked, we are joined.  We are held
together by love.  And for this, we are grateful.

I hope everyone spent the day giving thanks for some little gift of life.
Whatever that maybe.

All my love,

Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,