[Nfbc-info] Thanksgiving thoughts and wishes

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 28 17:57:05 UTC 2014

I agree. That was a beautiful thought. I know for me, this past year has
been an up and down year with being in and out of hospitals and nursing
homes. I thank God that I had Sarah with me to help me through all of this.
My other hope is that I will soon be back in Orange County and get the
Orange County chapter back up and running this next year.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net