[Nfbc-info] update

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 2 18:19:35 UTC 2014

I wasn’t aware that I was exployting dependents. The reason why Sarah was making medical decisions for me was because I (do to my medical situation at the time) needed to make the medical decisions for me do to the fact that I was out of it. As a matter of fact, Sarah is incouraging me to go to my own doctor’s appointments and to church (ETC) by using pera transit so that I don’t lose my indipendents.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net