[Nfbc-info] FW: Beech, Paws and independence

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Mon Oct 6 02:52:28 UTC 2014

Hi Tina and guide dog friends,

Hmm. Thursday evening should be interesting as in my dog will probably have
to be tranquilized. Loll. Bernie absolutely goes bananas when we go with
friends to Coronado Dog Beach. Funny, my guide used me as a floatation
device --with his claws, the first time I ran into the waves with him.  I
guess Bernie is a lot like me. That is, I whine in a good way and go a
little bananas when I go boogie boarding. Lol. We're a great match.

Lisa Irving &Bernie