[Nfbc-info] 2014 California Association of Guide Dog Users Anual meeting agenda

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 01:06:31 UTC 2014

Here is the agenda for our cagdu annual meeting.

California Association of Guide Dog Users Annual Meeting Agenda October 10,
2014

2:00 p.m.

Embassy Suites Los Angeles - International Airport/South

1440 East Imperial Avenue

El Segundo, CA 90245

2:00 - Call to order, Tina Thomas, President, California Association of
Guide Dog Users

2:05 - Welcome and introductions, Tina Thomas, President, California
Association of Guide Dog Users

2:10 - Secretary's Report, Roger Oberholzer, Secretary, California
Association of Guide Dog Users

2:15 - Treasurer's Report, Robert Stigile, Treasurer, California Association
of Guide Dog Users

2:20 Presidential Report, Tina Thomas, President, California Association of
Guide Dog Users

2:30 - National Report, Michael Hingson, Vice President, National
Association of Guide Dog Users

2:35 - Update on Uber, Tim Elder, Attorney,  TRE Legal

2:40 - Guiding Eyes for the Blind, Michael Moore, Graduate Representative

3:00 - Guide Dogs for the Blind, Keith Tomlinson, Field Services Manager

3:20PM. Questions

3:25 - Announcements

3:30 - Adjourn

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want.  Blindness is not what holds you back.