[Nfbc-info] San Diego Chapter snack bag items

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Thu Oct 9 01:39:48 UTC 2014

Hello Hungry convention friends,

The San Diego Chapter will be selling a variety of items including a variety
of snack bag items. The bags have been packaged and sealed therefore; we
will be unable to swap out items.

We are offering 12 health-conscious snack bags each snack bag is $5.00. The
following items are in these bags.

1 red apple

1 small bag of trail mix

1 package peanut butter crackers

1 small bag regular potato chips

1 small bag pretzels

2 instant powder minis drink mixes (flavor varies)

1 bottle water

Got the Munchies Snack Bag items are almost identical to the
health-conscious snack bags. Instead of the red apple there is 1 large
microwaveable bag of extra buttery popcorn. The cost is $5.00

We will be selling the bags only at the following places. Our hotel rooms.
(Ask the desk for Kyle Woodard's room, or ask for Lisa's room. May I suggest
that you call the room before showing up to make sure someone is in the
room. We will sell snack bags inside the seminar rooms -prior and after each
seminar, general session and when we're walking around the Exhibit Room.

Additional items will be sold.

Sugar free powered orange juice mini mixes .50 cents each

Sugar free cider $1.00 each

Regular Hot Chocolate $1.00 each

Cappuccino Hot Butter Rum flavored powered mix $1.00 each

Organic Cookies $3.00 each and 2 for $5.00

We are accepting pre-orders until 8:00 am PST, Thursday morning. Pre-orders
will need to be picked up before Saturday.

We are incredibly grateful for your support.

With gratitude,

Lisa Irving

Peacefulwoman89 at cox.net