[Nfbc-info] Thank you for the CHANGE!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:17:47 UTC 2014

Dear California Family,
 I would like to thank everyone for their part in this year’s convention.
 From Kathy and her work with the ambassadors, to Ever Lee and Convention activities, Rick, Carmon, and LM and the Busses, Robert and resolutions,Shannon and scholarships, Mary and programing, Division Presidents, chapter presidents  in their work, Kevan, Jessica and Anil and their tireless support.
  Many thanks to our exiting board members in Melissa, Hoby, Kia,and Michael  and many thanks to the one’s still serving on the board.  Of course,congratulations to LisaMaria,Brian, Carmon and Jim for their election to the affiliate board.
 Congratulations to  each of our Scholarship winners   Miso,  Alfredo and Jimmy.
  and to those individuals in various elected leadership capacities that stepped away to   help our movement in other ways.
 Congratulations to Lisa for starting up  the chapter in San Diego  and congratulations to  those who  made it to convention for the first  time or the first time in a long time, thank you for accepting  the gift of the federation, and thank you for your desire to  share that  gift. You are a part of this family, and we are all so happy to have you. we are as happy to help you as you are to help us, and as eager to    learn from you and to work with you as we are  excited to teach you and work along side you.
 Nothing here is done alone  as  nothing done at convention was a  singular  act by a cingular person. .
 Here in the Federation  we are both walking alone  and marching  together with love, hope, and determination.  our expectations are raised every day, our contributions matter to ourselves and  each other for years to come, and we    celebrate the realization of our dreams together.
  Thank you all for a fabulous weekend, and I am  excited to get to work today on the things we’ll celebrate  at next year’s convention!
   Best,
  Darian