[Nfbc-info] Thank you for the CHANGE!

Tina Thomas judotina48kg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 21:31:35 UTC 2014

I couldn't agree more. It was an awesome convention! Being able to catch up
with old friends and making new ones and feeling the excitement, fellowship
and the love was.       infectious. I am looking forward to working with all
of my California Federationists in building the federation. Also,
congratulations to our newly chartered chapters.
Tina