[Nfbc-info] Verizon Wireless Opens theNationalAccessibility CustomerService Center

rcubfank at sbcglobal.net rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 21 15:19:14 UTC 2014

Does anyone know where this call center is? Being that Verizon just closed
their call center in Irvine, I am curious if this center is anywhere in
California? This could be a great job opportunity for blind people as
Verizon has hired a great many blind employees in the past several years.

Rob Kaiser, President National Federation of the Blind of California Orange
County Chapter cell#(760)792-0525 email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net