[Nfbc-info] Fwd: RiVO for iPhone VoiceOver is now available in 20 languages

David Sexton david at rustytelephone.net
Thu Sep 11 01:06:06 UTC 2014

Why on earth would I want to buy a bluetooth keyboard for $129 when I can get one for $20?

I am sick and tired of products being super expensive simply because they are somehow specially adapted.

With 90% of blind people living in developing countries, isn't it time that useful technology was made available at cost price? Or, at the very least, the hardware and software plans released so that others can improve upon the design and make things more accessible to the millions who are left behind by all the expensive gadgets.

David