[Nfbc-info] baseball game outing

Racquel Decipeda racquelmd29 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 23:42:35 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

The San Fernando Valley chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
California has been discussing attending a baseball game. If you may be
interested, here is the plan.

The end of the regular Baseball season is fast approaching and the Dodgers
are in a race for the pennant. The last Saturday game of the last home stand
of the Dodgers is on Saturday, September 27th at 6pm, against the Colorado
Rockies. Time is of the essence so we need to move fast, so please respond
as soon as possible so that we can plan accordingly.

Prices for tickets are either around $20 for a seat in the top deck or, $40
for a better seat in the reserved level. However, if we have 30 people or
more, the price will go down to $28 per person for the reserved level and
$17 for the top deck.

We need a firm head count of how many people are interested in going to
decide how to proceed and so we can purchase tickets soon. Please reply back
by Friday, September 12.

Further details and information regarding Access Services pick up points
etc. will be provided prior to the event.

To reply, simply send an email to nfbevents at gmail.com or call 818-457-9449.

---Chase your dreams with your head held high --- by Gordon Chan

Racquel Decipeda

Alternate Email: racquelmd29 at gmail.com or nfbevents at gmail.com

Alternate Phone: 818-457-1482

Visit our NFBC San Fernando Valley chapter website at www.nfbcsfv.com