[Nfbc-info] Here comes the rain

pschase at ca.rr.com pschase at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 21 15:19:08 UTC 2014

Well said Lisa!!!

Shante! We all need some encouragement from time to time and please know
that your NFB family will always be there for the good times as well as the
tough times. That is the beauty of this organization!

Take care and please know that you can email me any time @ pschase at ca.rr.com

Pamela Chase NFB Vice President Riverside/San Bernardino chapter