[Nfbc-info] On the passing of Joy Stigile's mother

EverHairston ever.hairston at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:04:45 UTC 2014

Dear Joy and Robert,
My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of bereavement.
Please know that your Federation Family will surround you with Love, Hope and Energy.
Warmly,

Ever Lee Hairston,
H 323 654.2975
C 323 252.9188
ever.hairston at gmail.com
The National Federation of the Blind knows that Blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.
Every day we raise the expectations of Blind people because low expectations create obstacles between Blind people and our dreams;
You can live the life you want,
Blindness is not what holds you back.
To make a donation to The National Federation of the Blind Imagination Fund Campaign
Please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingourFuture