[Nfbc-info] On the passing of Joy Stigile's mother

Frida Aizenman nfbfrida at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 15:21:17 UTC 2014

Joy, I remember meeting your mother, nice lady, when I first went to
your house on one of those parties you and Robert hosted for a fund
raiser with pamper chef, or some name like that. The wooden spoons are
still displayed on top of my kitchen counter so how can I forget.

On your mother's passing, about 20 years ago, a family friend who was
dying said to me,

"Es la ley de la vida", "That's life's law."

Take care.

Frida