[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: ACSED'S 2015 TRAINING SYMPOSIUM - THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2015

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Apr 11 22:16:16 UTC 2015

From: Xavier, Joe at DOR [mailto:Joe.Xavier at dor.ca.gov]
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2015 3:15 PM
To: Xavier, Joe at DOR
Subject: ACSED'S 2015 TRAINING SYMPOSIUM - THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2015

Alternate Format Notice

If you need this document in an alternative format such as braille, large
print, electronic text, or audio recording,  contact Ralph Black at
ralphdblack at att.net <mailto:ralphdblack at att.net>  or (916) 531-6460.

*******************************

Hello Members -

We are pleased to announce ACSED's  2015 Training Symposium on Thursday,
September 17, 2015 from 9 am to 5:30 pm.  This event with be held at the
CalEPA building on "I" Street in Sacramento.

This year's symposium is for anyone interested in policy development and
disability employment training for persons with disabilities.

Information regarding registration will follow at a later date.

We hope you will join us for this exciting event.

Laurie Hoirup

 <mailto:clasiladi_98 at yahoo.com> clasiladi_98 at yahoo.com

916-469-7695

ACSED President