[Nfbc-info] NFBC community Service meeting Next Sunday Aprl 19.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:56:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,
 just a reminder that our next NFBC community  Service   Division meeting will take place next sunday the 19th at 6pm.
 the call-in information is as follows: (712) 432-0140  code: 808 277.
  This month we will hear from some of our  board members about the service experiences they’ve had, what non-visual tools they’ve used to do the work and what they’ve learned from it all.
 If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at dsmithnfb at gmail.com <mailto:dsmithnfb at gmail.com>
  Many Thanks,
  Darian

Darian Smith
 President, National Federation of the Blind of California, Community Service Division.
dsmithnfb at gmail.com
(415)215-9809