[Nfbc-info] Sad news from the River City Chapter

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 14 01:22:33 UTC 2015

I am sorry to tell you that we have lost another leader in our state.  On
Saturday morning, Vice-president of the River City Chapter, Ralph Gingrich
passed away quietly after a short illness.  Many people in the Sacramento
area know Ralph through his work with the "Hair in the Wind" fundraiser
which he has organized in conjunction with the Lions Club.  Ralph was always
willing to do whatever he could to support our organization and promote the
positive attitude of the River City Chapter of the National Federation of
the Blind of California.

We will miss Ralph Gingrich and send our deepest condolences to his wife
Joanne.

Sincerely,

Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,