[Nfbc-info] a reminder about my book

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Thu Apr 16 15:12:06 UTC 2015

Hi,

It has been a while since I reminded you about my book "there's more than
one way to be okay:a blind woman's PURRspective on life." It is available at

www.audible.com in audio format, read by Pamela Lawrence, who has done some
reading for Reading Ally.  This version of my book includes my testimony.

I am planning to write a third book. I haven't decided exactly what it will
be about but I am already looking forward to it.

My book is really geared toward sighted people who know nothing about
blindness issues, or for those who are in the process of going blind.
However, anyone can gain from reading it.  And, no, it only has one chapter
about cats.

Thanks

Lauren Merryfield

Blessings in Jesus' name.

God's grace:"Plunge a sponge into Lake Erie. Did you absorb every drop? Take
a deep breath. Did you suck the oxygenout of the atmosphere? Pluck a pine
needle from a

tree in Yosemite. Did you deplete the forest of foliage? Watch an ocean wave
crash against the beach. Will there never be another one?" -Max Lucado

my digital evangelism blog:w w w . ask in jesus name . o r g

my latest book is at:

w w w . a u d I b l e . c o m

Cats Are Terrifically Superb:

W w w . c a t l I n e s . c o m

(take out the spaces to activate the links)