[Nfbc-info] $500 Raised! Thank You! Keep the Love Coming!

Serena O. olsen.serena at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:07:31 UTC 2015

Greetings Federation Family,

Thanks to your love, support, and willingness to give, we raised more
THAN $500 in just a few days for Empower Blind People's campaign to
bring Hayot to the States this summer.  This puts us just about $200
from purchasing her international flight, and we still need to get her
to Orlando, so if you were even thinking about contributing to the
Work, Live, Lead project at www.gofundme.com/blindleadersKG, the need
is still there and we encourage you to click through and donate now!

Additionally, we would like to extend gratitude for the outpouring of
support that came in the form of kind words and social media
shares--financial resources are needed to purchase her tickets, and
just helping spread the word expands our reach and your kind words
float our spirits and keep us going.

So talk about us at your chapter meetings, at work, with friends &
family, like and share our social media with wreckless abandon, and
keep the love coming!  And visit www.gofundme.com/blindleadersKG to
buy a piece of Hayot's flight to unforgettable leadership immersion!

On behalf of the entire EBP Team,

--
Serena Olsen, MAIPS, NCLB
Peace Corps Volunteer, Kyrgyz Republic 2014: Empower Blind People

"We are all born to be the hero of our own story." --Deepak Chopra