[Nfbc-info] Sad News

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 03:01:36 UTC 2015

My deepest and heartfelt condolences to Denise's husband and Denise's family.
I am sure this loss is felt very strongly with in our River city chapter family and our California Federation family
Denise was a very kind caring person, and a devoted member of the national and California community service divisions.
 Thank you Tiffany for letting us know.
All my best, thoughts and prayers
 Darian

Sent from my iPhone