[Nfbc-info] Sad News

Joy Stigile joystigile at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 06:28:27 UTC 2015

Hi Adam,
I am so sad to hear about Denise.  I will remember Denise as a funny, cute,
happy, loving and helpful woman.  When the both of you lived in
Long Beach the both of you made the 2 hour trek to the San Fernando Valley
chapter meetings every month.  That is a sign of true devotion to the
National Federation of the Blind.
I am sending you lots of prayers, Joy