[Nfbc-info] Good business lawyers and accountants in the Californiasouth bay?

Charles Krugman ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 5 04:21:19 UTC 2015

a legal document assistant may be able to assist you with preparing the
necessary forms that you would need to incorporate. Reputable legal document
assistants are members of CALDA (California Association of Legal Document
Assistants). Their web site which lists a directory that is searchable is at
www.calda.org.  Additionally your county bar association should have a
lawyer referral service where for a nominal fee you get a consultation with
a lawyer in that field of expertise. After that consultation you would
decide if you want to retain that lawyer to provide the service you are
looking for. contact me off list if you need more info.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721
559-266-9237