[Nfbc-info] Good business lawyers and accountants in the California south bay?

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Wed Aug 5 14:07:59 UTC 2015

Beware: the lawyer will charge you much more than the accountant.  I assume
you know that the lower corp tax of 8.5 percent is on top of the 25%+ you
will pay for personal income tax.  It is a double taxation system.  Sole
proprietor is nice because of the single taxation pass through entity status
(one tax filing less business deductions).  The corp may be more
complicated- what you save in tax you lose in time and convenience.  Check
avo for a good business formation attorney in your area.
http://www.avvo.com/find-a-lawyer

What is the business?