[Nfbc-info] phone

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 13 15:56:33 UTC 2015

Okay. I'll try that, but, I still wonder why the caller ID doesn't respond
until after the 2nd ring? I have charter cable as my phone provider, & just
after the 4th ring, it goes to voicemail. This means that sometimes I can't
pick up the phone until after the 4th ring because I want to hear who is
calling me. Also, you would think that there would be a way to set up a
directory on these phones.

Anyway, thanks for the suggestion about the batery.

Rob Kaiser
hm#(442)242-7044
email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net