[Nfbc-info] Resolutions

Robert Stigile rnstechnology at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 01:31:09 UTC 2015

Hello Federationists,
The 2015 Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of California is just around the corner.
One of the most important meetings during the weekend, is the Resolutions Committee which will take place Friday, right after the Board meeting.
Resolutions guide our organization in the direction that we should take for the upcoming year, such as working with companies to make soda dispensers accessible, calling on the Legislators to help remove section 14 c and much more.
If you have a resolution that want to submit, or you know someone who wants to submit a resolution, send it to me at the contact information below my signature.
Resolutions need to be sent to me on or before Friday, October 2nd.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me as soon as possible.
Thank you,

Robert Stigile, Chair
2015 Resolutions Committee

Robert Stigile