[Nfbc-info] Convention Narrative

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Wed Aug 26 22:07:37 UTC 2015

Hi,
Could you make that a way shorter url, please?
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings, in Jesus' name; KJV
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in
heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the
Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and,
lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
My digital evangelism blog is at:
W w w . ask in jesus name . org
My latest book, in audio format, can be found at:
W w w . audible . com
(take out the spaces to go to these sites)