[Nfbc-info] FYI follow-up to the press release about the Federation demonstration FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] FW: National Federation of the Blind Postpones Planned Protest Tomorrow: New York City Schools Panel Cancels Vote on Amazon Deal

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Aug 26 22:47:46 UTC 2015

All,

Yesterday the question was asked about an address for the chancellor of the
NY city schools so we can write and express our concerns over a contract
with Amazon.  Please see below for the information.

Let’s get lots of letters into her. Thanks.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson

Postpones Planned Protest Tomorrow: New York City Schools Panel Cancels Vote
on Amazon Deal

Hi Mike,

I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you. You can reach her by email
at  CGFarina at schools.nyc.gov <mailto:CGFarina at schools.nyc.gov> .

Thank you!

Kristian