[Nfbc-info] End of summer barbecue and fellowship with our Federation family

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 30 21:13:36 UTC 2015

Very nice southern California.
The Tri Valley Chapter, Bay Area Chapter and the Mount Diablo Chapters will
be doing the same on Saturday, September 12 at the state office in
Pleasanton. You are a tough act to follow, Rochelle but, we will give it our
best shot.
Cheers,
Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.
You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)
3934 Kern Court
Pleasanton, CA 94588
925-462-8575

Thank you,