[Nfbc-info] Reflections San Diego Chapter Christmas party

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Tue Dec 22 13:51:05 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPhone seasons greetings all,

I am sitting at the airport waiting to leave to visit family and celebrate the season. Speaking of celebrating this holiday season I thought I'd share some reflections about our chapters recent holiday party.

First of all our committee chair allison didn't awesome job facilitating and organizing the party. Second Joseph and his family put on quite the holidays spread. No one left hungry. I and a couple of other chapter members were responsible for various aspects of decorating the room and the tables for the party. Are used wrapping paper to cover the tables. I put bows on the tables and other items including canisters of candy.
On whatever chapter members we had some new guests. One woman learn about our scholarship program everyone had the option to serve him or herself we encourage people to come up through the line. We escorted individuals.

Of course, what's a party without a few games. One of the games we played might've been a little cheesy but it was fun. We played a game called ho ho that is, our friends had the opportunity to see who could do the best Santa Claus photo. We also had a cookie decorating station.

I made homemade buttercream frosting. Some folks had never decorated cookies before we had a lot of fun. Way the dictate feature on the phone is not perfect there was no photo it was ho ho.

Wish you could've been there to have fun with us perhaps we'll see you next year

From,
Lisa Irving San Diego Chapter President