[Nfbc-info] Star Wars movie

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Sat Dec 26 06:20:25 UTC 2015

Sent from my iPhone hi all,

This evening I went with my sister and her friends to see the new Star Wars movie. For many reasons I enjoyed the movie. For starters, I actually got to watch the movie, that is, I was able to use the descriptive listening device. This was a first-time experience for me. I was relieved knowing I didn't have to depend on anyone to describe the movie to me I didn't have to worry about people behind me getting annoyed because of the talking I didn't have to bother family for more help. I hope you have a chance to go see this movie as it is an awesome movie has lots and lots of visual and sound effects.

Merry Christmas,
Lisa Irving