[Nfbc-info] FYI FW: [nfb-talk] FW: watchLAB: Paid Study for Blind/Visually Impaired

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Wed Feb 4 22:36:41 UTC 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-talk [mailto:nfb-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deborah
Kent Stein via nfb-talk
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 1:31 PM
To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nfb-talk] FW: watchLAB: Paid Study for Blind/Visually Impaired

From: Adina Garneata [mailto:Adina.Garneata at watchlab.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 1:04 PM
To: 'dkent5817 at att.net'

Hello Deborah,

My name is Adina and I am the Outreach Coordinator at
<http://www.watchlab.com/>watchLAB, a nationwide market research firm based
in San Francisco.  We are reaching out to you because we are conducting a
paid research study related to how individuals who are blind/visually
impaired interact with a streaming video service, paying $150 for 90 minutes
at our San Francisco offices at 201 Post street. This study aims to
understand the usability of the product and the participants' input will
help us improve the interface for future users. It would be great if you
could spread the word about this study! If anyone is interested in
participating please have them either reply to this email, fill out the
survey below or call in at
312-235-6179 and ask for the "Leisure Activities" study.

Survey Link:
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LA0049>https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LA0049

We are also offering a $25 referral incentive for anyone you send over to us
that qualifies and participates. More info on the study is listed below.