[Nfbc-info] touchscreen elevator

Tim Elder tim at timeldermusic.com
Fri Feb 6 18:03:32 UTC 2015

Inaccessible touchscreens are likely a point that will be the focus of
further legal advocacy.  It is helpful if people post examples on this list
when they encounter this emerging technology.  People should also feel free
to email me directly telder at trelegal.com if they would like to bring
specific touchscreen systems to my attention.  The legal advocates need to
know what is happening out in the field with this emerging tech so we can
prioritize and respond.

Regards,

www.trelegal.com