[Nfbc-info] FB =perspective members

Lisa Irving peacefulwoman89 at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 06:27:10 UTC 2015

Hi All,

The San Diego Chapter held its second monthly meeting of the new year at our
new meeting location. We had three perspective chapter members join us. They
discovered our chapter Face Book page and the rest is self-explanatory.

In March chapter members will attend CSUN on the fourth. I contacted a
near-by Rehab. Counseling and Assistive technology graduate studies program
in hopes of identifying student volunteers to act as guides for that
afternoon.

We will attend a Reader's Theatre performance on Saturday, March 14th.

During next month's chapter meeting we will discuss the topic of how to
handle unwanted sighted assistance.

From,

Lisa Irving