[Nfbc-info] Reminder: At Large Chapter meeting tomorrow 2/12

Mary Willows mwillows at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 11 21:24:37 UTC 2015

Hello All:

If you or someone you know is having difficulty getting to a regular monthly
chapter meeting to learn about blindness, we have a solution available.
Every month on the second Thursday evening at 7:00 P.M. the At Large Chapter
will meet.

The purpose of the At Large Chapter is to give those who do not live near an
organized local chapter the opportunity to stay informed and connected.
This is a big year for the National Federation of the Blind.  It is the 75th
anniversary year of the organized blind movement.  We are in the beginning
stages of making plans to get as many people to our national convention as
possible.  This year the annual convention of the National Federation of the
Blind will be held in Orlando, Florida on July 5 through 10, 2015.

Dial into the conference call number and join us to hear about convention
arrangements and possible funding sources.

Phone:  (712) 432-0175 passcode 184220 pound.

See you tomorrow night.

Mary Willows

The National Federation of the blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future.  Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams.

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

National Federation of the Blind of California (NFBC)

3934 Kern Court

Pleasanton, CA 94588

925-462-8575

Thank you,